Officer / Associate Manager – Technical Support BRAC Bank Limited
Publication date: 3 July 2021
Vacancy: Not specified
Job type: Full time
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Workplace: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Last date of application: 10 July 2021
- Provide technical report, including property valuation, construction status verification and cost estimation of the project.
- Visit project sites regularly and measure the various deviation matters like floor, column etc.
- Prepare the phase plan for the construction proposal.
- Monitor the work progress of the project site.
- Comply with the various Building Construction Acts and Guidelines.
- Confirm project states that the fund is utilized properly.
- Minimize the turn-around time in a way to make the process smoother.
- Provide quality service to the internal customer as well as external.
- Work closely with CRM, Business functions and other stakeholders to provide value-added risk information to assist the business in achieving quality growth.
- Comply with Bangladesh Bank guidelines.
- Prepare and monitor the MIS of the technical reports
- Review and automate the overall technical processes
- Graduate from a reputed institution preferably. B.Sc. in Civil Engineering degree is required
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Strong knowledge on BNBC, CDA, KDA, RDA, CoxDA Acts, Environmental Risk Management and Credit Risk Management
- Professional liaison with the related departments.
- Familiar with Retail Banking operations for smooth disbursement process.
- Strong Command over MS Office
- Proficient in customer centricity, self-propelled and capability to meet deadlines
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
MALE, FEMALE, THIRD GENDER AND PERSON WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE EQUALLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
If you are interested to pursue this opportunity, please `Apply Online`
3 Jul 2021
BRAC Bank LimitedBusiness: BRAC Bank Limited, a pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has an unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.