- Job Summary: Bank Job
- Vacancy: N/A
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Age: Any
- Experience: 4-6 Year(s)
- Gender: Any
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Published:15 July 2021
- Deadline: 19 Jul 2021
Job Description / Responsibility : Bank Job
- Overall management (sectorial allocation, security selection and trade execution) of the secondary market share trading of the Bank.
- Conduct the bidding process of IPO (both fixed price method and book building method) on behalf of the Bank
- Conducting extensive analysis on the issue of subordinated bond, perpetuity bond, preference share, zero-coupon bonds etc.
- Playing an instrumental role to assist the Bank’s investment in government securities
- Reporting to the regulatory bodies (BSEC, Bangladesh Bank) regarding the Bank’s investment.
- Any other job/instruction as and when assigned by the Management of the Bank.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a reputed university having no 3rd class in his / her academic career.
- Professional Certification e.g. CFA will be considered as added advantage.
- Must have extensive knowledge in equity valuation methods (DCF method, Residual Income method, Dividend Discount Model, Comparative valuation etc.)
- Knowledge on Technical Analysis can be an added advantage.
- Must have hands on experience on securities trading in secondary market
- Sound knowledge on computer especially in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fresh Candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates having break of services need not to apply.
- As per Bank’s Policy