Job Circular for the post of Data Management Officer at SAJIDA FOUNDATION. – May 2022
Published on: 23 May 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Gulshan)
Salary: Tk. 30000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 30 May 2022
Data Management Officer
- This position is needed for climate change-related questionnaire development & training of the Field Enumerators on the electronic systems and supervising data to be accurately uploaded, managed, updated and validated information before being reported, also have the responsibility of data monitoring, cleaning, coding, analysis and report writing.
- Develop electronic version of survey questionnaire, survey forms and train data collectors to get the best results,
- Ensure that the information collected by the Field Enumerators on the electronic systems, at field level, is accurately uploaded, managed, updated and validated before being reported,
- Monitor work flow and complete all tasks according to established survey schedules,
- Work in close collaboration with the research team, and ensure data collection validity, authenticity and completeness of reporting,
- Validate and upload collected field data and communicate with field program officers for data verification,
- Clean and code data
- Define and create validation error checks to identify problem data
- Import, convert and merge data files for data processing
- Assist in the development of report writing.
- Systematically keep record of developed questionnaire and collected data
- Translating from English to Bengali and vice versa.
- Entering data digitally.
- Visualizing data into charts
- Master of Social Science (MSS), Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Skills Required: Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Data Analysis, Microsoft suite
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Data Analyst, Data management, Research Assistant
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong skills of working with different online data collection tools (KOBO tools, ODK etc.), handling data;
- Skilled in statistical data analysis and computing also should have the knowledge to prepare graphs.
- Knowledge of SPSS, Stata and other statistical analytical tools will be a plus;
- Strong writing project proposals, program development experience, knowledge, and experience in developing research methodology.
- Tk. 30000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
23 May 2022
SAJIDA FOUNDATIONAddress : Sajida Foundation, Otobi Center (5th Floor), Plot- 12, Block- CWS(C), Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212Web : www.sajidafoundation.orgBusiness : NGO.