Job at IIDFC Securities Limited (IIDFCSL) post of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Internal Control and Compliance
IIDFC Securities Limited (IIDFCSL) is a leading Stock-Broker and Stock-Dealer of the country. It is a fully owned subsidiary company of Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IIDFC) Limited. IIDFC – an active player in the Financial Market and a leading non-banking financial institution promoted by ten banks both from public and private sector, three insurance companies and Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB).
IIDFCSL is looking for young, energetic and self-driven individuals among Bangladeshi citizens with good educational background from a recognized university and impressive track record, who can take up the challenges for a successful career in the following position. This position plays a key role in determining how to effectively accomplish the objectives of the Company by bringing a systemic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. An internal auditor essentially serves as the eyes and ears of the company’s senior leadership and board of directors.
Position: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Internal Control and Compliance
Job Location: Dhaka
Employment Status: Full-time
- Academic Candidate should have BBA/MBA degree in Business discipline like Accounting, Banking, Finance, Business Management, Economics etc from any recognized university.
- Experience Minimum 5(Five) years of working experience with any reputed- Stock Broker/ Merchant Bank /Asset Management Company.
Job Description/ Responsibility
- Preparing detail internal audit plan using a risk based methodology.
- Updating manuals, policies and other guidelines time to time in relation with the circulars issued by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Monitoring of non-complied audit observations time to time and report to Head of the department.
- Report to the Board if any findings namely conflict of interest, fraud or error and non-compliance of any regulatory laws.
- Analyzing financial statement to ensure accuracy of financial recording and compliance with established accounting standers, procedures and internal controls.
- Checking the accuracy of all sorts of payments.
- Preparing files to the Audit Committee/ Broad of Director.
- Conducting financial, operational or compliance audit using a risk – based methodology.
- Reviewing of Quarterly Operational Report and other different comprehensive reports.
- Performing follow –up reviews to assess adequacy of management actions in response to audit observations.
- Documenting audit findings and audit recommendations through written memos or audit reports that help to mitigate risk.
- Ascertain that the system of internal control promotes the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Confirming compliance with policies, lows, rules and regulations directed by the regulatory bodies as well as with companies internal policies and procedures that support company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Any other responsibilities as and when required by the management.
- CA (CC)/ partly qualified.
- Working experience in ICC department (Preferably in Stock Broker/Merchant Bank /Asset Management Company.
Attractive compensation package with continuous training facilities and prospects of career progression await for the really deserving candidates.
If you find yourself competent for the position mentioned above, please send your updated resume (MS Word/PDF only) at [email protected] mentioning the job location applied in the email subject line and a cover letter addressing the Human Resource Division, IIDFC Securities Limited by continue. It is mentionable that any kind of persuasion will directly disqualify the candidature.