Job at BRAC Bank post of Tech Talents, Technology Division
BRAC Bank, the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivers a full array of banking services to individual and business entities. Its financial results, along with the best credit rating from the top-rated global and local agencies and multiple awards and recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
As one of the key players, we have led technological changes in the financial sector over the past few years. We are creating examples for others to provide a superior customer experience with upgraded technology platforms and the best-in-class mobile banking app in the industry. To support this tech-based expansion, we are looking for tech graduates from the country’s top universities to hire them as ‘Tech Talents’.
Tech Talents, Technology Division
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Technology Key Areas:
- Technology Infrastructure Planning, Designing, Deployment & Operations consisting Server (Windows & Non-Windows), Storage, Database, Network, Network Security, Middleware and Backup;
- Application Development & Maintenance for different enterprise & in-house Banking Applications;
- Alternate Delivery Channel (e. g. Debit Card, Credit Card, POS, E-Commerce, Call Center) Infrastructure & Applications Planning, Deployment & Operations;
- IT Governance, Demand Management, Fulfillment, Standardization & Audit Coordination;
- Planning, Designing, Implementation & Operations of Data Center & Disaster Recovery Center;
- End-User Computing including Technology Service Desk, IT Support & Hardware Support.
- Four-year graduation in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3 on a scale of 4 from any UGC-approved or accredited foreign university;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ambitious, smart, and result-oriented with strong social skills and integrity;
- Ability to work in a team, self-propelled and adaptive to change;
- Tech-savvy individuals; ready to adopt digital means to reshape the banking landscape.
Offers and Benefits
Tech Talents will be recruited as Officer Grade-II with a gross monthly remuneration of BDT 50,000.
After successful completion of first year, Tech Talents will be promoted to Senior Officer based on year-long assessment and evaluation.
BRAC Bank offers exciting learning opportunities, competitive benefit packages and the best-in-class work environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and people with disabilities.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2022