Unit Head, Home Loan, Retail Underwriting
BRAC Bank Limited
প্রকাশ তারিখ: ৩ জুলাই ২০২১
খালি পদ: নির্দিষ্ট নয়
চাকরির ধরন: ফুল টাইম
অভিজ্ঞতা: সর্বনিম্ন ৫ বছর
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: ১০ জুলাই ২০২১
- Approve/recommend/decline of home loan proposal as per Bank’s guidelines and Bangladesh Bank regulations.
- Support HRD for processing of all type of staff loans proposals.
- Monitor and manage the proper assessment of credit proposal, and recommend by analyst/managers to ensure that they are done as per the policy and relevant regulations.
- Monitor the Turnaround Time (TAT) and ensure fair assessment within the acceptable TAT and guide team members to smoothen the approval and disbursement process by maintaining TAT.
- Assist management to forecast profitability of loan products via portfolio analysis, detect delinquency trend, identify concentration risk to assess the impact of planned credit, marketing and operational decisions.
- Actively participate and help management to review the capacity planning, PPG, credit policy etc.
- Ensure compliance with the Laws of the land, internal policies/procedures and external regulatory requirement.
- Implement and exercise all internal and external audit recommendations.
- Provide risk mitigation solutions/alternatives when necessary in line with the policies, guidelines.
- Provide value-added risk information to assist business in achieving sustainable & profitable growth.
- Maintain a network of continuous and interactive relationship with the branch managers, sales managers and branch/direct sales team regarding credit & collection issues through regular presentations, counselling and coaching sessions.
- Ensure the harmony among the Credit, Business, Products, Operation, CIB, CVU, Collection, Acquiring, DRM, MIS, Technical, IT and HR teams or any other wings to minimize the risk of the retail business lending.
- Improve productivity, efficiency, and service level while operating within approved headcount.
- Provide feedback/recommendations regarding credit policies / PPG and procedures adjustments/changes.
- Participation in the meetings for smooth operation and setting strategic plan.
- Graduate from a reputed institution
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field
- Sound knowledge of Central Bank’s credit policies and circulars
- Strong analytical skill to analyze retail loan proposals
- Have a good grasp of the local business dynamics
- Ability to lead a dynamic team independently
Read Before Apply
MALE, FEMALE, THIRD GENDER AND PERSON WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE EQUALLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
If you are interested to pursue this opportunity, please `Apply Online
3 Jul 2021
BRAC Bank LimitedBusiness: BRAC Bank Limited, a pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has an unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
Job Source: Bdjobs.com