Assistant Manager, IT Audit
- The purpose of the job is to conduct a Technology-based Audit and prepare to report for submission to the management. Also, prepare yearly Audit planning and conduct accordingly.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Assist in conducting risk assessment exercise across the Technology Division for annual audit plan preparation
- Assist in driving towards timely completion of audit plan as assigned maintaining the quality
- Reviewing and developing audit testing methodologies for supervisor approval
- Assist in reviewing and ensuring adequacy and relevancy of documentation of audit work
- Ensuring quality audit report writing in terms of issue identification, issue articulation, formulation of recommendation etc.
- Identification of audit issues and validating with auditee
- Assist in preparation and finalization of audit exit meeting presentation
- Review the plan, implementation process, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Review System, applications and service monitoring & notification configuration
- Draw business processes based on the activity understanding
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in IT
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Audit, IT Audit, IT Governance, Risk Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Manufacturing (FMCG), Telecommunication, Cellular Phone Operator, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service
- Knowledge of Financial and Technology based Application
- A clear understanding of IT Audit Methodology
- A clear understanding of multiple technology domains e.g. Application development life cycle, change management, network management, etc.
- Sound knowledge on information security standards, best practices for securing IT, cybersecurity and applicable laws and regulations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, and risk management,
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to produce high-quality work products for both the IT groups and Senior Management
Job Source: Bdjobs