New Job in SMC Enterprise Limited.
SMC Enterprise Limited, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products is looking for a talented and aspiring individual for the following position.
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR QUALITY COMPLIANCE OFFICER
The incumbent will inspect on behalf of SMC Enterprise Ltd to other organizations contracted by SMC for toll manufacturing and quality control of Pharmaceutical products to maintain consistent product quality; s/he will observe the total manufacturing and quality control process and its compliance. The incumbent will also be responsible to perform the following activities in an organized manner:
- Check sources of imported raw materials used for manufacturing Pharmaceutical products as per agreement with SMC.
- Verify qualification and calibration of equipment related to SMC’s Pharmaceutical products; line clearance activities as per SOPs (manufacturer) before starting of each batch; rules of GMP & GLP, products safety and hygiene during work in progress.
- Ensure appropriate sampling of Bulk and Finished products as per sampling plan for QC analysis.
- Check proper compilation of Batch Production Record (BPR) and Batch Packaging Record (BPR) during production of each batch.
- Inform immediately to the concern supervisor of SMC and contractual agency in case of any deviation from standard or anomalies observed in the BMR, BPR or processing.
- Review documents (BMR, BPR, QC, test report, tags etc) of batches from time to time.
- Collect sample of bulk product and finished product as per sampling plan; retain sample for SMC & Manufacturer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- M.Pharm. from any recognized University.
- Minimum 4 years experience in QA & QC department in any reputed Pharmaceutical Company.
- Age maximum 32 years.
- Should have good communication skills both in Bangla and English
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Application suite
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance incentive, Profit bonus, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the Human Resource Department, SMC Enterprise Limited, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is October 11, 2016.
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.